Wilson, NC AC Repair
Preventing AC Issues with Quality Maintenance in Wilson, NC
After installation, many people don’t think about the air conditioning system again until it breaks down. At B & J Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. our heating and air team can help keep your air conditioner at peak performance with full-service maintenance and AC repair in Wilson, NC. Our NATE certified technicians are trained and equipped to service all air conditioning system brands.
If you have a question or want to schedule service, call B & J today at (252) 512-5651.
Don’t Neglect Maintenance
Each year an air conditioning system is not tuned up, it will lose about 5% of its energy efficiency. This results in a decrease in performance and an increase in your electric bills. When maintenance is neglected year after year, it can take a major toll on your system and even shorten the life cycle of your equipment.
Annual maintenance is essential for:
- Peak performance
- Maximizing equipment life
- Preventing air conditioner repairs
- Finding and fixing minor issues
- Increasing energy efficiency
- Lowering electric bills
We provide annual maintenance inspections and tune-ups for all air conditioner brands. Our annual tune-up includes a thorough inspection of all components of your air conditioning system, checking the air filter and coolant levels, and cleaning the condenser coils, drains, and evaporator. Our Wilson AC maintenance experts can also fix any small issues that may lead to bigger problems.
What Does an AC Tune-Up Include?
When our technicians arrive at your property, we will perform a thorough inspection that enables us to catch any minor issues in need of repair and note any potential problems.
During our AC tune-ups, we will:
- Ensure your blower motor and blower belt are in proper working condition and performing as they should
- Clean the condenser coils to increase energy efficiency and reduce the wear and tear on your system
- Inspect all the electrical connections and tighten any loose ones
- Lubricate all the moving parts
- Evaluate the coolant levels
- Inspect the ductwork
- Calibrate the thermostat
- Clean or replace the air filter
- Flush the condensate drain
If you need AC Repair or want AC Maintenance in Wilson, NC, call B & J today at (252) 512-5651 today!
Expert Wilson Air Conditioning Repair
Like all mechanical equipment, air conditioners eventually break down. When your air conditioner quits on the hottest day of the summer, you can depend on our Wilson AC repair team to get it up and running again. Our technicians can handle all types of repairs, even difficult to diagnose problems and completely new system installations. We offer upfront pricing, so there will be no surprises when the job is finished.
Five Signs You Need AC Repair
1. Rising utility bills - If you're not changing your electrical use, but your bill keeps rising, it could be because your AC isn't operating at 100%.
2. A lot of noise - By now you should have a good idea of what your AC unit sounds like. If you hear any sudden changes or loud noises that you can hear from the next room over, call in our AC repair specialists because some of these problems get worse with time.
3. Smells that are off - The musky smell of mold or mildew could be coming from your duct-work, but if you smell something burning coming from your ducts in the summertime, it's likely your AC.
4. Your unit is freezing over - First check that the air filter isn't too dirty to obstruct the necessary airflow your unit needs. Look out for ice or melting water to tell you that you need AC repair.
5. It's blowing warm air - There are quite a few different reasons your AC unit could be blowing out warm air, and because of that contact our AC repair specialists and we'll get to the bottom of your situation.
The peace of mind that comes with having a company you can trust is priceless.- Heidi S.