Our Service Partner Plan
For the Best Plumbing, Heating & Cooling Services in Wilson
Prevent plumbing, heating, or air conditioning emergencies while getting more value for your money with our Service Partner Plan from B & J. The plan includes comprehensive inspections and tune-ups that are done annually for all your home’s most crucial systems plus other benefits like priority status, exclusive discounts, and more.
Our Service Partner Plan has three options available and they are:
- Heating & Cooling Plan
- Plumbing Plan
- Both Plumbing and HVAC Plan
As a Service Partner, you can expect your plumbing, heating, and air conditioning systems to remain efficient, especially when you need them the most. It may even extend the life expectancy of your equipment, giving you great savings in the long run.
Learn more about our Service Partner Plan by calling our Wilson-based plumbing, heating, and AC company at (252) 512-5651.
Finding the Right Plan for Your Home
For just $14.95 per month, you can ensure that your heating and cooling systems are working optimally. If you prioritize your plumbing system, however, we offer a comprehensive plan that will only cost you $7.95 per month.
Is our plan right for you? It is if you value the following benefits:
- Annual tune-up and inspection: Both service plan options include an annual tune-up and inspection, allowing us to keep your systems in top working order and to spot small problems before they get worse.
- Priority service: Any time you have a need for service, you’re first in line. And that includes after-hours emergency service.
- 15% discount: You’ll receive a 15% discount on each of our plumbing, heating, and cooling services for as long as you maintain your Service Partner status.
- No dispatch fee 7am-7pm, Monday-Friday: We will perform an annual tune-up and inspection of HVAC and we will also go out and start/check out the HVAC system in the “off” season. Effective March 1, 2016, NC is taxing monthly maintenance plans.
Our Wilson plumbing, heating, and air conditioning technicians can help you choose the right plan that best suits your needs, lifestyle, and budget.
The peace of mind that comes with having a company you can trust is priceless.- Heidi S.