Wilson New Heater Systems
Reliable Heating Solutions for Every Home
Has your heating system failed? Do you want to upgrade for better home comfort and efficiency? B & J Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. offers solutions for new heater systems in Wilson that are tailored to the unique requirements of each home. For more than three decades, we have provided exceptional quality craftsmanship and service for new heating system design and installation.
If it is time for a new heater, call (252) 512-5651 to learn about your options.
What Are the Benefits of Installing a New Heater?
Whether you're replacing an old unit or starting from scratch, deciding what heating system to install, and when to install it is an important decision. These units aren't cheap, and you want to make sure that you're purchasing the right one for your home or business. Our experienced heating technicians have worked with countless clients over the years, and we pride ourselves on providing the best possible service to ensure that your needs are met.
Some of the benefits your new heating system will provide include:
- Better heating for your home or business: Whether you're replacing your old heater or installing one in a new building, you can rest assured that the newest model of heater will help keep your home warmer, and will get it warmer faster.
- Improved safety features: Not only will your new heater keep warm air circulating throughout your home better than ever before, but your new unit will also provide an added level of safety. Newer units are designed better in every way, including in the safety features included and beter overall durability, especially compared to your old unit.
- Lower home heating bills: At a base level, newer heaters run more efficiently than units that have put in years of service. As an added benefit, many new heating systems are compatible with programmable thermostats which will allow you to set your home's temperature to different levels throughout the day.
- Better fuel efficiency: Supplementing the option to add a programmable thermostat is the fact that new heating systems are simply more efficient at burning fuel than older models. The technology powering both electric and gas furnaces has improved considerably over the past decade-plus, and since the typical lifespan of one of these units is anywhere form 15-20 years, you should see an immediate spike in efficiency when you install the new system.
Upgrading Your Heating Equipment
Whether your old equipment is no longer working or just getting older, there are many advantages to upgrading to a new system. The energy efficiency of heating systems has increased exponentially over the past decade. Today’s heating systems offer a broad range of new features to enhance performance and conserve energy.
New heating equipment offers features such as:
- Quieter operation
- More effective air filtration
- Dual heat exchangers for less energy waste
- Variable speed blowers
- Variable speed output
- Ignition systems that do not use a pilot light
Many of the new features and improvements are designed for efficiency. A new heating system will greatly increase energy efficiency in your home. Some of the new models offer energy efficiency ratings of up to 95%, which reduces wasted energy, home utility bills, and your carbon footprint.
Heating System Design & Installation
Every home is unique, and we can provide a heating system that is perfect for your home. We offer complete design and installation for new heater systems in Wilson. We design and install furnaces, electric heaters, heat pumps, hybrid heat pumps, and geothermal systems, so we can provide the ideal heating solution for your home at a price that will fit your budget.
The peace of mind that comes with having a company you can trust is priceless.- Heidi S.