Home Comfort Services When You Need them Most
Bringing Comfort to Your Home All Year Long

Gas Heating Systems in Wilson

Providing a Full Range of Furnace Services

The age, size, and configuration of a home can help determine the best heating source. Gas furnaces are the most popular type of furnace for keeping homes warm in the winter months. At B & J Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc., we provide installation and repair of gas furnace systems in Wilson. Whether your furnace is not working or you want to install a new system, our qualified Wilson heating technicians have the skill and attention to detail to complete the job to your satisfaction.

Please call B & J at (252) 512-5651 for all your gas furnace installation and repair needs.

New Furnace Installation & Replacement

We provide installation and replacement of gas heating systems in Wilson. A gas furnace will typically last about 20 years. Newer furnaces are much more energy efficient than 15- or 20-year-old models. This increase in efficiency can help offset the cost of replacing the old furnace. There are some signs that it may be time to replace your furnace.

Consider getting a new furnace when:

  • Your old one is more than 15 years old
  • Some rooms are warmer or colder than others
  • Frequent breakdowns
  • The pilot light is yellow instead of blue
  • Energy bills are increasing
  • The furnace is making popping, rattling, or screeching noises

When comparing gas furnaces, the Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency, or AFUE, number informs you of the percentage of fuel used and how much is wasted. For example, a furnace with an AFUE of 90% tells you that 90% of the heat generated is used in the home, while the other 10% is wasted. A higher number indicates better energy efficiency, so a furnace with an AFUE of 80% is less energy efficient than a 90% AFUE number. We can help you compare your options to find a furnace that meets your energy efficiency preferences and fits your budget.

Professional Furnace Services in Wilson

B & J Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. is an American Standard Manufacturing Partner and Customer Care Dealer. We offer high-quality furnaces and expert installation and repair services. Our rates are competitive rates and we always provide upfront pricing for new equipment installations and repairs. All equipment, parts, and labor are covered by warranty.

If you need furnace repair or want to upgrade, call (252) 512-5651 to schedule service.


  • More than 30 Years of Experience
  • Guaranteed, Upfront Pricing & Competitive Rates
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction
  • Warranties for All Parts & Labor
  • Total Respect for You & Your Home
  • Discounts for Senior Citizens & Veterans
  • Drug-Tested & Background-Checked Employees

Don't Take Our Word for It

Listen to Some of Our Past Customers
  • “Fixed what needed to be fixed without any time constrictions and made sure it was done right.”

    Lois H.

  • “They were very professional in the way they handled themselves and the way they performed the service needed to our heating unit.”

    Tim H.

  • “Each and every call I've placed to their office has been swiftly acted upon.”

    Stephanie D.

  • “Once he assessed the problem, he got on the phone, called to find what was needed to fix the problem, gave me the options that I could pick from.”

    Mildred B.

  • “Leonard and another B&J employee were willing to accommodate our time schedule, arrived on time, and were pleasant from beginning to end!”

    Cornelia A.

  • “Awesome job! Thank you for getting my A/C unit working!”

    Marvette M.

  • “I have used them for several years and have been extremely satisfied.”

    Jennifer L.

  • “The peace of mind that comes with having a company you can trust is priceless.”

    Heidi S.

  • “I'm happily back into warm showers and dish washings.”

    Gil F.

  • “Trained and very professional.”


  • “Always quick to schedule a visit. Prompt, respectful, and professional technicians.”

    Anne B.

  • “Showed up on time. Cleaned, serviced and repaired our AC at a great deal.”


  • “I was amazed with that level of service and commitment.”

    Richard G.

  • “As usual B&J provided excellent service and knowledgeable technician.”

    Patrick Y.

  • “Great customer service and response.”

    John W.

Contact Us Today!

Request Service from Our Plumbing, Heating, & AC Experts!
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.
  • Heil Heating & Cooling Products
  • BBB A+ Accredited
  • American Standard - Manufacturing Partner and Customer Care Deal
  • Rinnai - Manufacturing Partner
  • Wilson Chamber of Commerce
  • Nextstar Network
  • National Federation of Independent Businesses (NFIB)
  • NATE Certified
  • 2018 The Wilson Times Reader's Choice - 1st Place