Wilson AC Services
Is Your Air Conditioner Summer-Ready?
At B & J Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. we know that most people forget about their air conditioners once they buy them. What they do not realize is that air conditioners need regular tune-ups according to the manufacturer's recommendations. People only realize this once theirAC is broken. The regular maintenance of air conditioners demands that annual tune-ups and filter changes are looked into.
You also save money by servicing your cooling system regularly. Every year that you do not tune it up, you lose 5% of its efficiency. A less efficient AC means a bigger electricity bill. When you get regular tune-ups, you also prolong the life of your air conditioner.
Make sure your AC ready for the summer with B & J. Our air conditioning technicians will check the air filter and coolant levels. They will clean the condenser coils, evaporator, and drains. With us, all the small problems that can lead to bigger problems are taken care of.
Efficient AC Installation
At B & J, we will perform every repair technique to get your AC back up and running. However, there are times when it is more cost-effective to just completely replace the system. If your AC is more than 15 years old or needing frequent repairs, it may be time to consider getting a new unit installed. Newer air conditioners are more energy-efficient, helping you save more in the long run and give you the peace of mind you deserve. Our expert AC technicians will be with you every step of the replacement process, from choosing the right air conditioner for your needs and budget to performing a proper installation.
Contact us at (252) 512-5651 or use our online form for comprehensive AC services in Wilson today! Ask about our Service Partner Plan as well to help you save more.
Common Air Conditioner Issues
Just like any mechanical equipment, your air conditioning system is prone to problems caused by consistent use throughout the years. However, there are also issues that can arise earlier than usual due to improper installation or lack of maintenance. Whether you are noticing poor airflow, loud sounds, or other signs of inefficiencies with your AC, get in touch with our professional technicians at B & J for Wilson AC services. Our technicians have more than 30 years of experience repairing all kinds of cooling issues, big and small.
Some of the most common AC problems we tackle include:
- Faulty wiring and other mechanical issues: These problems often lead to your AC cycling frequently or shutting down.
- Low refrigerant level: This usually indicates a leak. Having less than 90% of refrigerant often cause warm airflow or insufficient cooling.
- Frozen coil: This problem can restrict your AC’s airflow. In some situations, a frozen coil is also an indication of low refrigerant levels.
- A failing motor or loose hardware: This type of issue causes the air conditioner to produce loud, rattling sounds.
Our AC repair team provides expert service for all types of air conditioning systems including the traditional forced air systems, ductless systems, and heat pumps.
The peace of mind that comes with having a company you can trust is priceless.- Heidi S.
Contact Us Today!Request Service from Our Plumbing, Heating, & AC Experts!
- Drug Tested & Background-Checked Employees
- Discounts for Senior Citizens & Veterans
- Total Respect for You & Your Home
- Warranties for All Parts & Labor
- 100% Customer Satisfaction
- Guaranteed, Upfront Pricing & Competitive Rates
- More than 30 Years of Experience
At B & J Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, we are always looking for qualified candidates to join our team of plumbing, heating, and AC experts. Browse our latest job opportunities by clicking the button below.